英汉对照护理英语会话(第2版)
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

3.Admission into Hospital住院

A.Sentences Commonly Used(常用语)
1.Let’s fll in an admission card.
我们要填一张住院卡。
2.It says here,“Name and address of next of Kin”. Who is your nearest relation?
现在该填“近亲的姓名和地址”了,请问与你关系最密切的人是谁?
3.Do you know which doctor is in charge of your case?
你知道你的责任医生是哪一位吗?
4.The call button is here.
这是呼叫按钮。
5.You may push it if you need a nurse.
如果你需要护士就按它。
6.This is your bedside table for such things as toilet articles.
这是床头柜,你可以放洗漱用具等。
7.If you have any valuables,we’ll keep them for you.
如果你有贵重物品,我们可以代你保管。
8.My name is Helen. I’m your primary nurse.
我的名字叫海伦。我是负责你的护士。
9.She is the head nurse of the ward.
她是这个病房的护士长。
10.This is Ward 3 and here is your room.
这是3号病房,是你的房间。
11.Patients usually get up at 7 a.m. and breakfast is at 8.
病人一般早晨7:00起床,8:00吃饭。
12.We’re serving breakfast right now.
我们现在正在供应早餐。
13.Lunch is at 12:30. Patients can have a rest after that.
午餐时间是12:30,饭后病人可以休息。
14.Bedtime is from 9:30 to 10 p.m.
病人应在晚上9:30~10:00上床睡觉。
15.The ward rounds and treatment start at 9 a.m.
9:00开始查房,做治疗。
16.You can watch TV,but please don’t bother the others.
你可以看电视,但请不要妨碍其他人。
17.Your family may stay here with you from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
你的家人可以从早9:00到晚9:00在这里陪护你。
18.You can have your meals,watch television,and enjoy various recreations in the common room.
你可以在休息室里吃饭、看电视以及进行各种各样的娱乐活动。
19.The ward is your home during your stay in hospital.
在你住院期间,病房就是你的家。
20.Our clinical dietitian is available to advise on special diets.
我们有临床营养师指导特殊饮食。
21.I’m the nurse in charge of this ward.
我是这间病房的护士长。
22.Will you show me where the common room,bathroom and telephone are?
请告诉我休息室、浴室和电话在哪儿好吗?
23.By the way,which kind of food do you prefer,Chinese or Western?
顺便问一下,你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?
24.How is your appetite?
你的胃口怎么样?
25.What are your eating habits?
你的饮食习惯怎么样?
26.Hello,I’m on duty tonight.
你好,今天晚上我值班。
27.I’m your nurse. My name is Li Yanhua.
我是你的责任护士,我叫李燕华。
28.This is your wardmate,called ××. You can exchange your experience with him/her.
这是某某病友,你们多交流下。
29.The doctor makes their morning rounds at nine.
医生上午9点查房。
30.I’ll tell you something about our hospital and its regulation.
我来告诉你一些我们医院的情况以及制度。
31.I’ll show you the washroom a little while.
一会儿我带你去盥洗室。
32.Go straight and then turn right,the frst room is the man’s room.
往前走右拐第一间就是男卫生间。
33.Do you have any valuables to deposit?
你有什么贵重物品需要寄存吗?
34.Please do not smoke. It will affect your health.
请您不要吸烟,以免影响您的健康。
35.No spitting.
请勿随地吐痰。
36.Mind you don’t drop your groceries about.
请注意环境卫生,不要乱丢杂物。
37.Please put your things into the garbage,thank you.
请你将杂物放进卫生箱里,谢谢合作。
38.Please keep the ward quiet!
请保持病房安静。
39.If you have any question,please tell me.
有任何问题,都请告诉我。
B.Situational Conversation(情景会话)
(1)
Nurse: The doctor says you need to be hospitalized for further tests. Here is your admission form,please come with me and I will show you what to do and show you where your bed is.
护士: 医生说你需要住院接受进一步检查。这是住院表,请跟我来,我会告诉你床位在哪里和该怎么做。
Patient: Can I go home to collect some wash things,there are things I need to do.
病人: 我能回家拿些换洗衣服吗?我回家有点事情。
Nurse: Certainly(Of course),but please follow me now so you will know where your bed is and you can come back in a couple of hours.
护士: 当然可以。不过请先跟着我来,这样你会知道你的床在什么地方,然后你出去两个小时内回来就可以。
Patient: Will I see that doctor on the ward?
病人: 我在病房里会再见到那位医生吗?
Nurse: No,the ward doctor will see you when you come in and ask you questions and examine you,he will explain what is going to happen.
护士: 不会,你去病房的时候,病房的医生会过去看你,并问你一些问题和进行检查,他会告诉你该怎么做。
Patient: Will I be in hospital long?
病人: 我需要住院很久吗?
Nurse: I’m sorry I can’t say,it will depend on our investigations and diagnosis.
护士: 很抱歉,现在还不好说,主要是取决于我们的检查和诊断结果。
(2)
Head Nurse: Welcome,Miss Brown. I’m the nurse in charge of this department. Please make yourself at home. Someone is now tidying up the patient-bed for you. You can check in at the reception desk and then have a rest in the waiting room.
护士长: 你好布朗太太,欢迎你。我是这个病区的护士长。请把这里当做您自己的家。现在工作人员正为你整理病床,你可以先办理登记然后在等候室稍事歇息。
Patient: Thank you. I’m sorry to trouble you so much.
病人: 谢谢。非常不好意思给你们带来麻烦。
Head Nurse: Don’t mention it. It’s just our job.
护士长: 不客气,这些都是我们的工作。

※      ※      ※

Patient: Oh,it’s a little honey room.
病人: 噢,是个像家一样温馨的小房间。
Nurse: I’m glad you like it.
护士: 很高兴你喜欢它。
Patient: Can I have your name?
病人: 能告诉我你的名字吗?
Nurse: My name is Wang Lin. If you need anything,you can press this button. Each of the nurses is at your service.
护士: 我叫王琳。如果有什么需要,就按这个呼叫铃。每位护士都随时为你服务。
Patient: That’s very kind of you.
病人: 你们真好。
Nurse: Are you Moslem?
护士: 你是穆斯林吗?
Patient: No,I’m not.
病人: 不是的。
Nurse: Then which kind of food do you prefer? Chinese or Western?
护士: 那么你喜欢什么样的食物呢?中餐还是西餐?
Patient: It depends. Both are my favorite. What about the mealtime?
病人: 都喜欢,看情况。用餐时间如何?
I prefer western food.
我更喜欢西餐。
Nurse: Patients usually get up at 7:00 a.m. Breakfast is at 7:30,lunch at noon,and supper at 6:30 p.m. The ward rounds and treatment start at 8:30. 3:00-5:00 p.m. is the visiting time.
护士: 病人一般在7:00起床。早餐时间是7:30,午餐是12:00,晚餐是下午6:30。早上8:30开始查房和治疗。下午3:00到5:00是探视时间。
Patient: I got it.
病人: 我知道了。
Nurse: How is your appetite?
护士: 胃口怎么样?
Patient: Just so so.
病人: 过得去。
Not so good.
一般,不太好。
Not so bad.
还可以。
Just as good as ever.
跟生病前没什么不同。
I have no appetite at all.
一点胃口都没有!
Patient: How about the food here?
病人: 这里的吃食味道如何?
Nurse: There’s no accounting for tastes. Actually,many foreign patients liked it.
护士: 萝卜青菜各有所爱。不过说起来,很多外国病人挺爱吃的。
Patient: Ok,I’d like to try.
病人: 那我也不妨试试。
Nurse: Are you allergic to certain foods such as seafood?
护士: 你对什么食物过敏吗,比如海鲜?
Patient: No,never.
病人: 还没发现有什么让我过敏的食物。
Nurse: Do you have any special demands?
护士: 你对食物有什么特殊要求吗?
Patient: Yes,please give me some fruit with each meal.
病人: 是的。我想每餐都来点水果。
I don’t like greasy food.
我不喜欢肥甘厚腻的食品。
I prefer more vegetables than meat.
少来点肉,多来点青菜。
I eat little,but I’d like to have a snack in the afternoon and before going to bed.
我吃得不多,不过我喜欢在下午和睡前来点小吃食。
Nurse: Please eat more during the treatment. It will help you recover more quickly.
护士: 治疗期间还是多吃点东西好,能帮助你尽快恢复健康。
Patient: I don’t like sweet/ salty things.
病人: 我不爱吃得太甜/咸。
Nurse: Do you prefer a normal soup or a cream soup?
护士: 你要例汤还是要奶油汤?
Do you prefer milk or sour milk?
你喜欢喝牛奶还是酸奶?
Do you prefer black tea,green tea,jasmine tea,or coffee?
你喜欢红茶、绿茶、茉莉花茶还是咖啡?
Patient: I like rice gruel(porridge/ noodles/ toast).
病人: 我喜欢大米粥(麦片、面条、烤面包)。
I want some fruit juice(iced water/ mineral water/ strawberry juice/ apple juice).
我想要点果汁(冰水/矿泉水/草莓汁/苹果汁)。
I don’t like soda-crackers. I just want to eat cakes.
我不吃苏打饼干。我只吃蛋糕。
Since my teeth are not good,I can only take soft food and eat soup.
我的牙不好,只能吃柔软的食物和汤。
Nurse: You can make a concrete choice for each meal when the worker of the refectory comes here.
护士: 食堂工人来的时候你可以具体选择每一餐的食物。
Patient: OK!
病人: 那行。
Nurse: Mr. Li is your doctor. He will come to see you 10 minutes later. There are some very common exams that an inpatient must take,and there are some special examinations based on your disease. Dr. Li must be talking about it.
护士: 李医生是你的主管医生,他10分钟后来看你。有一些住院病人必须做的基本检查和一些根据你的病情安排的特殊检查。一会儿李医生会同你谈这些。
Patient: I’ll be here waiting for him.
病人: 我在这里等他来。
Nurse: Dr. Li is very good at the diagnosis and treatment on this kind of disease. I’m sure you’ll get a speedy recovery. If you need anything,don’t hesitate to let me know.
护士: 李医生非常擅长这种疾病的诊断和治疗。我相信你很快就会恢复健康。如果你需要什么,尽管告诉我。
Patient: Must I be confned to this area?
病人: 我只能在病房范围活动吗?
Nurse: Not exactly. You can go to the garden downstairs for a walk,but you must let us know before that.
护士: 不一定。你可以去楼下的花园走走,不过去之前要告知我们。
Patient: OK.
病人: 好。
Nurse: You can have a rest now. See you later.
护士: 那你休息吧。一会儿见。
Patient: See you later.
病人: 回头见。
(3)
Patient: Excuse me. I’d like to know where I should go for the admission procedures.
病人: 请问在哪儿办理住院手续?
Nurse: In the inpatient department. It’s not in this building. It’s in the opposite building.
护士: 在住院部办理。住院部不在本楼,在对面楼里。

※      ※      ※

Patient: May I go through the admission procedures?
病人: 可以办住院手续吗?
Nurse: Yes,please show me your inpatient appointment card.
护士: 可以,请出示你的住院证。
Patient: What shall I do next?
病人: 下一步我该怎么做?
Nurse: You have to fll in this form carefully and I’ll make you a record of hospitalization.
护士: 你仔细填写这张表格,我给你建个住院病历。
Patient: Can I be admitted now or later?
病人: 现在住院还是过一会儿?
Nurse: Not now,I’m afraid. There is no bed available now.
护士: 恐怕现在不行。现在没有空床位。
Patient: When can I get a bed?
病人: 什么时候有床位?
Nurse: A patient will be discharged at noon,so you may be admitted this afternoon.
护士: 中午有位病人出院,所以你只能下午来住院。
Patient: That’s great. To be honest,I’m not prepared.
病人: 太好了,说老实话,我还没准备好。
Nurse: Please come this afternoon and not later than 4:00 p.m. You are in ward 8.
护士: 请下午来,不要超过4点。你在8号病房。
Patient: I’ve never been in a hospital,so I’m a little scared.
病人: 这是我第一次住院,所以我有点害怕。
Nurse: Don’t worry about it. I hope you’ll feel at home here.
护士: 别担心。希望你在这儿不要感到拘束。
Patient: What daily articles should I bring along?
病人: 我需要带些什么日常用品?
Nurse: You’d better bring toothbrush,toothpaste,comb,slippers,and towels.
护士: 你最好带牙刷、牙膏、梳子、拖鞋和毛巾。
Patient: What else should I bring?
病人: 还有其他的吗?
Nurse: No more. There are quilt,bed sheet and hospital pajama in the ward.
护士: 不用了。病房里备有被子、床单和病服。
Patient: Could you tell me the visiting hours?
病人: 您能告诉我探视时间吗?
Nurse: The visiting hours are from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m.
护士: 探视时间是下午3点至8点。

※      ※      ※

Patient: Are there any beds available now? I’ve got registered this morning.
病人: 有空床位了吗?我今天早上已经办好手续。
Nurse: Yes,please follow me. Let’s go to your ward.
护士: 有的,请跟我来。我们去你住的病房吧。
Patient: Is this my bed?
病人: 这是我的床位吗?
Nurse: Yes. Look,the panel on the head of the bed is equipped with a nurse-call system.
护士: 是。瞧,床头墙上的控制板上装有呼叫护士装置。
Patient: What’s the use of it?
病人: 这个装置有什么用?
Nurse: If you have something emergent,please press the button by the bedside. A nurse will come as soon as possible.
护士: 如有什么紧急事情,请按床头边的按钮,护士会立即赶来。
Patient: When will the morning ward round begin?
病人: 早上查房什么时候开始?
Nurse: The ward round and treatment start at 8:00 a.m. every morning.
护士: 每天早上8点开始查房和治疗。
Patient: Will the nurse watch the patients at night?
病人: 护士晚上也观察病人吗?
Nurse: Yes,the nurse on duty makes two rounds of the wards during the night.
护士: 值班护士每夜査两次房。
(4)
Nurse: Excuse me. Is this Miss Xie?
护士: 请问,你是谢小姐吗?
Patient: Yes.
病人: 是的。
Nurse: How do you do!
护士: 你好!
Patient: How do you do!
病人: 你好!
Nurse: I’m your nurse. My name is Huang Sisi. Welcome to our ward!
护士: 我是你的责任护士。我叫黄思思,欢迎你到我们病房来。
Patient: Excuse me. Where is my bed?
病人: 请问哪张床是我的?
Nurse: This way,please. Your bed is No. 309.
护士: 你的床号是309,就在这儿。
Patient: Oh,Thanks.
病人: 谢谢!
Nurse: Dr. Zhang is responsible for your treatment. Dr. Qian is the chief of this ward. They are very kind and considerate. So you are in good hands. And they make their morning rounds at 8 every day.
护士: 张医生是你的主治医生,钱医生是病房主任。他们人都很好,很负责。你会得到很好的照顾。他们每天早晨8点来查房。
Patient: Oh. I forgot to bring my washbowl.
病人: 呀,我忘了带脸盆来。
Nurse: Don’t worry. Everything is ready for you in the ward. Here is your washbowl,beside cupboard and chair. And this is calling lamp. Press this button any time you need me.
护士: 没关系,我们病房为你准备了所有的生活用品,这是你的床头柜、椅子和脸盆。如果你有任何需要,请按墙上的呼叫器。
Patient: Where is the washroom?
病人: 请问卫生间在哪?
Nurse: Go straight and take the second turning on the left. The third room is washroom.
护士: 一直往前走,在第二个转弯处向左拐,第三间就是卫生间。
Patient: Thank you!
病人: 谢谢.
Nurse: And this is your wardmate,called Huang Lu. You can change your experience with her. By the way,mind you don’t drop your groceries about.
护士: 这是你的病友,她叫黄路,你们可以互相交流。顺便说一下,请注意环境卫生,不要乱丢杂物。
Patient: Oh,I got it.
病人: 哦,知道了。
Nurse: Please stay here for a while. The doctor will check you soon.
护士: 请你稍等片刻,医生马上过来为你检查。
Patient: OK.
病人: 知道了。
(5)
Patient: Excuse me,nurse. Is this the Central surgical Ward?
病人: 打扰了,护士,请问这是普外科病房吗?
Nurse: Yes,it is.
护士: 是的。
Patient: I’m Wang Yi. I was notifed to be here at half past 2.
病人: 我叫王义,你们通知我今天两点半到这儿住院。
Nurse: Mr. Wang,please come in and take a rest. Let’s fll in an admission card.
护士: 噢,王先生,请进来坐。我们要填一张入院卡。
Nurse: Your surname is Wang. Would you mind spelling it,please?
护士: 你姓王,是吗?
Patient: W-A-N-G.
病人: 是的,三横王。
Nurse: Thank you. And your frst name?
护士: 谢谢,你的名是?
Patient: Yi.
病人: 义。
Nurse: Your address?
护士: 你的地址?
Patient: 256 Fuxing Road,Shanghai.
病人: 上海复兴路256号。
Nurse: And your telephone number?
护士: 你的电话号码?
Patient: 65709664,Extension 408.
病人: 65709664,分机号码408。
Nurse: The date of your birth?
护士: 你的出生日期?
Patient: 22nd November 1965.
病人: 1965年11月22日。
Nurse: And what’s your occupation?
护士: 你的职业?
Patient: I’m an engineer.
病人: 工程师。
Nurse: It says here,“Name and address of your Kin.”Who is your nearest relation?
护士: 现在该填“近亲的姓名和地址”了,请问与你关系最密切的人是……?
Patient: My parents.(My wife,Li Li.)
病人: 我父母。(我妻子李莉)
Nurse: And you live at the same address?
护士: 你们住在一起吗?
Patient: Yes.
病人: 是的。
Nurse: Now,who is your family doctor?
护士: 你的家庭医生是哪一位?
Patient: Dr. Zhang.
病人: 是张医生。
Nurse: And his address?
护士: 他的地址?
Patient: 75 Huaihai Road.
病人: 淮海路75号。
Nurse: Do you know which doctor is in charge of your case?
护士: 你知道你的责任医师是哪一位吗?
Patient: I don’t know.
病人: 不知道。
Nurse: It’s Dr. Liu.
护士: 是刘医生。
Patient: I see. Thank you.
病人: 我知道了,谢谢。
Nurse: If you would just wait here for a few minutes,I’ll get a nurse to take care of you.
护士: 请你在这儿稍等一下,我请一位护士来照顾你。
(6)
Nurse: Is this Mr. Li? Welcome to our ward. Please take this bed. Everything is ready. Let me help you get into bed.
护士: 你是李先生吗?欢迎你来我们病房。请睡这个床。一切都准备好了。
Patient: Thank you very much. I’d like to sit a while before lying down. Where have you put my clothes?
病人: 十分感谢。我想先坐一会儿再躺下。你把我的衣服放在哪里了?
Nurse: They have been given to your relatives at the Admission Offce. They have been told to bring them back for you to wear when you leave the hospital.
护士: 住院处已交给你的家属了。已告知他们在你出院时带回来给你。
Patient: I’ve forgotten to bring my cup.
病人: 我忘记带杯子了。
Nurse: Don’t worry. Here is a little teapot for you. The ward attendant will bring you hot water twice a day. I hope that will be enough for you.
护士: 别着急。这里有小茶壶备你用。病房工人每天给你送两次热水。我想够了吧。
Nurse: Now take a rest. I’ll come back later to tell you something about our hospital and its regulations.
护士: 现在该休息了。等一会儿我再来,告诉你一些我们医院的情况和制度。
Patient: Good. Thanks a lot.
病人: 好。多谢你。
(The nurse returning)
(护士返回)
Nurse: This is No. 3 ward of the Internal Medicine Department. Your bed is No. 302. Dr Zhang is the chief of this ward but Dr Li is responsible for your treatment. He is kind and considerate. So you are in good hands.
护士: 这是内科三病房,你是302床。病房主任姓张,但李医生负责你的治疗。他人很好,并且很负责。你会得到很好的照顾。
Patient: When are my relatives allowed to visit me?
病人: 我的家属几时可以来探视?
Nurse: From three to four in the afternoon.
护士: 每天下午3~4点钟。
Patient: An hour is too short. Why do you limit the visits only to one hour?
病人: 为什么探视时间仅限制为一小时?我感到太短了。
Nurse: It is necessary to give patients a quiet environment for their treatment and rest.Besides,longer visits will be too tiring for them. Your meals are:breakfast at seven,lunch at twelve,and super at six in the evening. The doctors make their morning rounds at nine. Another round is made in the evening.
护士: 这是因为必须让病人有安静的治疗和休养环境。时间太长会使病人感到疲劳。这里吃饭的时间是早饭7点,午饭12点,晚饭在傍晚6点。医生在上午9点查房。另外一次查房在晚上。
Patient: Where is the washroom?
病人: 盥洗室在哪里?
Nurse: We will show you after a little while. By the way,we will also show you our nurse’s station and treatment room.
护士: 等一会儿我们带你去看。顺便还要让你认认护士办公室和治疗室。
Patient: Thank you. Oh,I have also forgotten to bring my bowls and chopsticks. What can I do?
病人: 谢谢。啊,我忘记带碗筷了。怎么办?
Nurse: Never mind. The hospital furnishes everything for your meals. These have to be sterilized every time they are used. The doctor has ordered a soft diet for you. We will put you on the regular diet when your condition has improved.
护士: 不要紧。医院为你们准备好了餐具。每次用后都消毒。医嘱给你软食。在你的病情改善后给你正常饮食。
Patient: That’s fne. I hope I will not get any injections. I’ve never had them before.
病人: 好。我不希望打什么针。我还没有打过针。
Nurse: Don’t be afraid. It feels just like a mosquito bite. Anyway,you may not even need injections. The doctor may prescribe other treatment for you.
护士: 别怕。打针就像蚊子叮一下。而且,你也可能不打针。医生也许给你用其他方法治疗。
Nurse: My name is Wang Ying. I am the head nurse of this ward. Press this button any time you need me. But someone will always come if I am not there.
护士: 我叫王英。我是本病房的护士长。如果要找我,可按一下电钮。如果我不在,其他人也会来的。
Patient: Thank you for all the information. You have made me feel much easier.
病人: 谢谢你的介绍。你使我感到很安心。
Nurse: When I have time I will come back to fnd out more about your condition and what we can do to make you comfortable. See you later.
护士: 等我有时间时再来进一步了解你的情况,我们会让你感到更舒服些。再见。
Patient: Good-bye. Thank you.
病人: 谢谢。再见。