英汉对照护理英语会话(第2版)
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

15.Diarrhea腹泻

(1)
Nurse: Mrs. Wang,why do you eat so little food? Is it because you don’t like the taste or you just don’t have any appetite?
护士: 王太太,您怎么就吃这么一点儿东西?是不合口味,还是没胃口?
Patient: Neither.
病人: 都不是。
Nurse: Would you like to tell me the real reason?
护士: 那么您能告诉我为什么不肯多吃一点呢?
Patient: Oh...,I’m afraid I’ll cause too much trouble for you. You see,I can’t take care of myself yet.
病人: 嗯……我怕给你们添麻烦,因为到现在我的一切都还不能自理。
Nurse: So this is why you don’t want to eat more! Oh,don’t worry about that,it’s not necessary. I’m your nurse and I’m supposed to take care of you. It is my job to do everything for you,including helping you to clean up after defecating. If you don’t eat or drink,you will not have enough nutrition and will not recover quickly. You will not have energy to take care of yourself which will make it more uncomfortable for yourself and family members. Do you remember your perianal eczema was rather severe when you were frst admitted to the hospital,and that we had to clean the area and apply medicine for you several times a day,and we never had any complaint?
护士: 您少吃少喝的原因是这样啊。噢!不必担心这些,那是不必要的。我是您的责任护士,为您做一切护理包括帮助您清洁排便都是我的工作。您若不按时吃喝,没有足够的营养,病就不会很快好起来,也就没有力气自理大小便。那样不仅给自己,也给家人带来很多不便。您记得刚入院时您的情况吗?您的肛门湿疹很严重,我们一天好几次给您擦洗、敷药,从来没有嫌麻烦。
Patient:(nodded)Yes.
病人:(点点头)是的。
Nurse: So you must eat as much food as possible. Don’t worry about causing any trouble for me. I’ll come to you right away when you call me.
护士: 所以您一定要尽量多吃些有营养的食物。不要担心给我带来麻烦,只要您需要,我会立即来到您身边的。
Patient: OK. But how should I control my stool and urine?
病人: 好吧!那我该如何控制大小便呢?
Nurse: You ought to take your meals on schedule and eat as much as you can. Drink adequate amount of water and relax. You will begin to have stool and urine like a normal person.
护士: 您只要定时进餐,并尽量多吃一些,适当控制喝水,精神放松些,就会和正常人一样定期排便的。
Nurse: I see. I’ll try to relax myself and not to worry about these things.
病人: 明白了,我会尽量放松的,不会再顾虑那些了。
(2)
Nurse: When did your diarrhea start?
护士: 你什么时候开始腹泻?
Patient: It started last night.
病人: 昨天夜里开始。
Nurse: Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet?
护士: 你记得去了多少次厕所吗?
Patient: I can’t remember exactly. It must have been over ten times.
病人: 记不准。要超过10次。
Nurse: What kind of stool did you notice,watery or mucous?
护士: 你注意大便的样子了吗?是水样还是黏液样?
Patient: At frst it was watery,but now I notice some mucus.
病人: 开始是水样,现在有黏液。
Nurse: Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet?
护士: 你上厕所时有腹痛感吗?
Patient: Yes.
病人: 有。
Nurse: Have you vomited?
护士: 吐没吐?
Patient: No,but I feel nauseated.
病人: 没有,但我感到恶心。
Nurse: We will take a sample of your stool for examination. What did you eat last night for supper?
护士: 我们要取点你的大便标本做检查。昨天晚饭你吃了些什么?
Patient: I had rice,some vegetables,a little meat and a glass of orange juice.
病人: 我吃了些米饭、蔬菜、一点儿肉还喝了一杯橘汁。
Nurse: Was the orange juice fresh?
护士: 橘汁新鲜吗?
Patient: It tasted fresh.
病人: 味道新鲜。
Nurse: Your condition doesn’t seem serious,but we must give you intravenous infusion to prevent dehydration. We will also give you some antibiotics. You should drink plenty of water and follow a liquid diet. If your diarrhea stops tomorrow,you can take some semi-liquid food. I think you will recover in no time.
护士: 看来你的病不重,但为了防止你脱水,我们必须给你静脉补液。我们还要给你用点抗生素。你要多喝水,进流质饮食。如果你明天不泻了,可进半流质饮食。我想你将很快恢复健康。