上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新
5.Inquiring Symptoms询问病情
A.Sentences Commonly Used(常用语)
1.How are you feeling today?
今天你感觉怎么样?
2.How do you feel today? Is there anything wrong?
你今天感觉怎么样?有什么不舒服吗?
3.What’s matter with you?
你怎么不舒服?
4.What’s bothering you?
你哪儿不舒服?
5.Can you tell me about your problem?
你能告诉我你的问题吗?
6.What kind of diffculties are you having?
你最近有什么问题?
7.What sort of problem have you been having?
你现在有什么问题?
8.What symptoms do you have?
你有些什么样的症状?
9.Tell me about your trouble,please.
请告诉我你哪儿不舒服?
10.Tell me what’s wrong?
告诉我哪儿不好?
11.Tell me why you came today?
告诉我你今天为什么来这儿?
12.What do you think is wrong with you?
你认为自己有什么问题?
13.You don’t look well. Is there anything wrong?
你看起来气色不好,哪儿不舒服吗?
14.You look very pale. What trouble do you have?
你看上去很苍白,哪儿不舒服吗?
15.How did it happen?
这是怎么发生的?
16.How long have you felt sick?
你病了多久了?
17.What do you think causes the symptom?
你觉得引起这个症状的原因是什么?
18.What do you think provokes it?
你认为是什么诱发出这种症状的?
19.When did it begin(start)?
什么时候开始的?
20.When did you begin feeling sick?
你是什么时候开始觉得身体不舒服的?
21.When did you begin to notice these symptoms?
你是什么时候开始发现这些症状的?
22.When did you frst complain?
第一次是什么时候发生的?
23.Have you noticed any of these symptoms recently?
最近你注意到有这些症状吗?
24.When did you frst notice it?
你第一次注意到这种情况是什么时候?
25.Has this happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
26.Have you had similar trouble before?
你以前有过类似的毛病吗?
27.Have you ever felt anything like this before?
以前你有过类似的感觉吗?
28.Have you noticed any change recently?
最近你注意到有什么变化没有?
29.Was it better or worse during the summer?
夏天时这个症状是好些还是更糟?
30.How often are the attacks?
多久发作一次?
31.How long does each episode last?
每次发作持续多久?
32.How long has this been a problem?
这个问题有多长时间了?
33.How long have you been like this?
你这种症状持续多长时间了?
34.How often does it happen,once a day,a week,or a month?
这种情况多久发生一次,一天一次,一周一次还是一月一次?
35.Is the condition serious?
病情严重吗?
36.Has it gotten worse?
病情加重了吗?
37.Do you feel you have a serious illness?
你觉得你得了重病吗?
38.Have you noticed anything that makes it worse?
你注意到有什么事情让这种症状加重吗?
39.Is the problem getting worse,better,or staying the same?
这个问题变得更糟了,好些了,还是保持原样?
40.How bad is it?
有多糟?
41.Would you explain how bad it is?
你能描述一下它有多糟吗?
42.Are you feeling better?
你感觉好些了吗?
43.When did you last feel well?
你最近一次感觉良好是什么时候?
44.We need just a little more information.
我们需要了解更多的情况。
45.Do you have a fever?
你发热吗?
46.Do you sweat a lot?
你出汗多吗?
47.Do you feel weak?
你感觉虚弱吗?
48.Are you feeling very tired lately?
你最近感觉很疲劳吗?
49.Do you become easily fatigued?
你是否变得很容易疲劳?
50.Please say it again.
请再说一遍。
51.Calm down! Say it slowly and clearly,please!
请不要着急,慢慢讲!
52.Please sit down!
请坐下!
53.May I ask you a question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
54.What’s wrong with you?
请问你哪儿不舒服?
55.What’s your name,please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
56.How old are you?
你有多大年纪?
57.You look younger than your age.
你看上去比实际年龄要年轻。
58.Where are you from?
你在什么地方出生的?
59.What’s your address,please?
请告诉我你的地址,好吗?
60.What’s your work?
你做什么工作?
61.Are you married or single?
你结婚了,还是独身?
62.Because of the nursing needs,I need know how many children you have.
因为护理需要,我想知道你有几个小孩?
63.Can you tell me exactly what symptoms you have?
你能明确告诉我你有哪些症状吗?
64.Have you had any illness before?
你以前曾经有过什么病吗?
65.Has anybody in your family got heart disease(kidney disease)in the past?
你的家庭成员有人得过心脏病(或肾脏病)吗?
66.Did you run a fever or have a sore throat?
你发烧吗?嗓子痛吗?
67.Did you bring up phlegm when coughing recently?
最近你咳嗽有痰吗?
68.Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches(chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧灼感(胸痛)吗?
69.We need to know more information.
我们需要了解更多一些情况。
70.Are you feeling nausea?
你感到恶心吗?
71.Do you often belch(hiccup)?
你经常嗳气(或反酸)吗?
72.Have you vomited? What did you vomit? Food or blood?
你出现呕吐吗?吐的是什么?食物还是血?
73.Does anybody in your family suffer from urinary system disease?
你家里有人得泌尿系统疾病吗?
74.How do your eyes feel when looking far away?
你眼睛看远处如何?
75.How about your hearing?
你两耳听力如何?
76.How long have you had furuncles?
什么时候开始长疖子?
77.Is there anybody in your family having the same experience?
你的亲人中有没有患同样病的?
78.How about your appetite?
你的食欲如何?(胃口如何?)
79.Do you like fry or deep fry food?
你喜欢吃油煎、炸的食物吗?
80.Please weigh yourself.
请你称一下体重。
81.Does your weight lose or put on recently?
你最近体重减轻了还是增加了?
82.What’s the color of the urine?
尿是什么颜色的?
83.Do you have trouble urinating?
排尿有问题吗?
84.Do you need to void(urinate)at night?
你夜间需要起来小便吗?
85.Are your bowels acting properly? /Are your bowels regular?
每天都解大便吗?
86.What kind of stool did you notice,watery or mucous?
你注意大便的样子了吗?是水样还是黏液样?
87.Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet?
你上厕所时感到腹痛吗?
88.When did your diarrhea start?
你什么时候开始腹泻?
89.Do you like smoking and drinking?
请问你平时喜欢喝酒、吸烟吗?
90.How much alcohol do you drink everyday?
你每天要喝多少酒?
91.How many cigarettes do you smoke everyday?
你每天抽多少支香烟?
92.I advise you to give up smoking and keep off any alcohol.
我建议你戒烟、戒酒。
93.When did your period start?
你第一次月经是什么时候?
94.Are your menstrual cycles regular?
来月经有规律吗?
95.Have you got any disease before you are pregnant?
怀孕前你得过什么病吗?
96.How about your sleep at night? Making dreams?
你夜间睡眠如何?做梦吗?
97.Have you ever taken sleeping pills?
服用过安眠药吗?
98.Did you take this kind of medicine before?
请问你以前用过这种药吗?
99.Are you allergic to penicillin?
你对青霉素过敏吗?
100.Has anyone in your family had been allergic to penicillin?
你家里人有没有对青霉素过敏的?
101.I wonder if anyone in your family has hypertension?
你的家里还有高血压患者吗?
102.Have you ever taken blood pressure?
你以前量过血压吗?
103.Have you ever taken any antihypertensive drugs?
你服用过降压药物吗?
104.Have you been coughing lately?
你最近咳嗽过吗?
105.Have you had a cold recently?
你最近感冒过吗?
106.Have you been short of breath?
你是否呼吸急促?
107.Do you often feel light-headed?
你经常会头晕吗?
108.In which ear can’t you hear properly?
你哪一只耳朵听不见声音?
B.Situational Conversation(情景会话)
(1)
Nurse: Mrs. Smith,can you tell me what the problem is?
护士: 史密斯夫人,请问你哪里不舒服?
Mrs. Smith: I have had a severe stomachache now for a few days.
史密斯夫人: 我胃痛好几天了。
(2)
Nurse: Mr. Jones,where does your knee hurt?
护士: 琼斯先生,你的膝盖哪里痛?
Mr. Jones: It hurts just behind my kneecap.
琼斯先生: 膝盖骨后面。
(3)
Nurse: Can you tell me what the problem is?
护士: 请问你哪里不舒服?
Miss Davis: I have an aching feeling in my shoulder,and tingling in my fngers.
戴维斯小姐: 我肩膀疼痛,而且手指发麻。
Nurse: Can you show me where?
护士: 你能指给我看是哪里吗?
Miss Davis: Yes,it’s just near my collarbone.
戴维斯小姐: 可以,就在我的锁骨附近。
(4)
Ms. Rose: I have a red,blotchy rash on my body; I have had it for two days now.
罗斯女士: 我身上起了红色疱疹,有两天时间了。
Nurse: Is it itching? Does it cause you any pain?
护士: 你感觉痒吗?痛不痛?
Ms. Rose: No,it doesn’t really hurt. It stings if I scratch it.
罗斯女士: 不,不是很痛。但是挠的时候有刺痛感。
Nurse: Do you have any other problems? Abdominal pain?
护士: 除此之外还有什么症状吗?例如腹痛?
Ms. Rose: No,there is nothing else wrong.
罗斯女士: 没有了。
(5)
Nurse: Have you been feeling breathless,since you have had this chest pain?
护士: 你胸痛以来有没有感到气短?
Ms. Smith: Yes,I have been feeling a little breathless.
史密斯女士: 是的,一直感觉有点气短。
Nurse: How bad is your chest pain? What does it feel like?
护士: 你胸痛程度如何?感觉像什么样的?
Ms. Smith: It feels like a sharp pain when I breathe in.
史密斯女士: 当我吸气的时候感觉锐痛。
(6)
Nurse: How can I help you?
护士: 有什么我能帮你?
Mr. Jones: I fell over and I have cut my arm quite badly,I think I may need a suture.
琼斯先生: 我摔了下来,手臂严重裂伤,我想可能需要缝合。
Nurse: OK,let me have a look.
护士: 好的,让我看一下伤势。
(7)
Nurse: You’re looking quite pale,Mrs. Smith. Do you have any abdominal pain?
护士: 史密斯夫人,你看起来脸色苍白。你感到肚子痛吗?
Mrs. Smith: Only a slight ache on the right side.
史密斯夫人: 仅仅是右边有点痛。
Nurse: Do you have bowels open regularly? What color are your stools?
护士: 你大便正常吗?粪便什么颜色?
Mrs. Smith: Yes,quite regularly. I’m not sure what color they are,but they are a bit pale.
史密斯夫人: 是的,大便正常。我没留意什么颜色,不过有点白。
Nurse: What do you mean by regularly? How many times a day?
护士: 你指的正常是什么意思?一天几次?
Mrs. Smith: I have my bowels open usually once a day,sometimes every other day.
史密斯夫人: 通常是一天一次,有时候是两天一次。
(8)
Nurse: So tell me what is your problem.
护士: 那么你告诉我你哪里不舒服。
Ms. Rose: I have vomited a few times,and I feel nauseous though I don’t know why.
罗斯女士: 我呕吐了几次,我感到恶心,但是不知道什么原因。
Nurse: Have you eaten anything that might have made you feel this way?
护士: 你是否吃了什么东西导致这样?
Ms. Rose: No,I don’t think so.
罗斯女士: 我想没有。
Nurse: Do you have any other symptoms? Abdominal pain or headache?
护士: 你还有其他症状吗?例如腹痛或头痛?
Ms. Rose: No.
罗斯女士: 没有。
Nurse: Are you on any medication?
护士: 你现在吃什么药吗?
(9)
Nurse: Thanks for calling SR hospital. This is nurse Wu speaking.
护士: 欢迎垂询SR医院,我是吴护士。
Patient: This is George Clooney. Is that the inquiry desk of SR hospital?
病人: 我是乔治·科洛里。是SR医院的咨询台吗?
Nurse: Yes. What can I do for you,Sir?
护士: 是的,有什么可以帮助你的吗,先生?
Patient: Can I speak to Miss Li? I’m calling for some medical questions.
病人: 我想跟李小姐通话,可以吗? 我有一些医疗问题要咨询。
Nurse: She’s just on another line. I’m the nurse for medical consultation too. Can I serve you,Mr. Clooney?
护士: 她此刻正在接另一个电话。我也是负责医疗咨询的护士,有什么能为你效劳的吗,科洛里先生?
Patient: My wife has been pregnant for more than 39 weeks. When I consulted last time,Miss Li Said the ECD(expected date of confinement)was supposed to be around these days,but until now there is no evidence that my wife will deliver the baby. So I’d like to know what to do.
病人: 我太太已经怀孕39周了。上次向李小姐咨询的时候,她说预产期是在这几天,但是现在我太太一点生产的迹象都没有。所以我想问一问该怎么处理。
Nurse: I suggest that your wife come and accept thorough exams. The OB could help your wife proceed the labor if necessary.
护士: 我建议你太太过来做个全面检查。如果有必要的话,产科医生会人工破膜启动产程。
Patient: OK,I’ll take your advice.
病人: 好的,我接受你的建议。
Nurse: Are you driving by yourself?
护士: 你会自己开车来吗?
Patient: Yes.
病人: 是的。
Nurse: Drive slowly and be careful. Just in case of the rupture of membrane on the way.
护士: 开慢一点,当心一点,以防在路上发生破裂。
Patient: Thanks. I think we will go to your hospital this Friday,just the day after tomorrow,is that OK?
病人: 多谢提醒。我想这个周五,也就是后天到你们医院,你看可以吗?
Nurse: Yes,it’s OK. The OB service is available everyday in our hospital.
护士: 可以。我们这里每天都有产科医生在提供服务。
Patient: Thanks. And may I ask another quick question?
病人: 谢谢。我能快速地问另外一个问题吗?
Nurse: Just go ahead.
护士: 请便。
Patient: I have a slight back-leg pain,so I want to see an orthopedist. Is there any famous specialist on Friday?
病人: 我有轻微的腰腿痛,想看看骨科医生。周五那天有名专家吗?
Nurse: Let me see. Yes,Doctor Wang is on service that morning. He is a very famous orthopedist. But you must register as soon as possible,because he is very popular.
护士: 让我看看。有的。王医生在周五上午会出诊,他是一个非常著名的骨科医生。但你必须尽早挂号,因为他很抢手。
Patient: Must I go to the hospital for registration?
病人: 我必须到医院去挂号吗?
Nurse: No,you needn’t. You can log on the web page of our hospital. The domain name is www.SRH.com.cn.
护士: 不用。你可以登录我们医院的网页进行挂号。网址是www.SRH.com.cn。
Patient: Thanks again,Miss Wu. You are so kind.
病人: 再次多谢吴小姐。你真好。