Unit 12 让客户一定购买
This could be your only chance
机不可失,失不再来
超级业务必备口语
01 This couId be your onIy chance.
这可能是您唯一的机会。
02 Why do you say that?
您为什么这么说?
03 Don't take chances.
请千万别冒险。
04 I see.
我明白了。
05 Bring your husband by.
请把您的丈夫带来。
Your order wiII be 06 deIivered soon.
您订的货很快就会送去。
07 We accept credit cards.
我们收信用卡。
08 We wiII match any deaI.
我们可以比照别人的价钱。
业务必用词汇(VocabuIary)
chance 机会
take chance 冒险
potentiaI 潜在的
buyer 买主
suppose 假定
deIiver 送货
personaI check 个人支票
in a rush 匆匆忙忙
绩效业务会话(DiaIog)
M:I know you may have not planned to buy the house today.
(我知道您今天还不想买房子。)
But this could be your only chance.(机会)
(不过这可能是您唯一的机会。)
W:Why do you say that?
(这话怎么说?)
M:Well, there has been one other poentiaI(潜在的)buyer.(买主)
(因为还有一个可能的买主。)
W:When is he or she supposed(假定)to call back?
(那位先生或女士什么时候会给您回音?)
M:They said tomorrow at the latest.
(他们说最迟明天。)
W:Well, I take my chances.(冒险)
(那,我还是得冒险。)
I like the house, but I can't buy it without permission.
(房子我是喜欢,但是没有得到允许,我不能买。)
M:Oh, I see.
(哦,我知道了。)
You are married.
(您结婚了。)
Well, bring your husband by later on.
(那,等一下把您先生带过来吧。)
业务句型解说
业务应用会话(Practice, Listen&Repeat)
W:Will it take long to deIiver?(送货)
(你们会不会很久才送货过来?)
M:No. Your order will be delivered in two days or less.
(不。您的货两天或两天不到就会帮您送过去。)
W:I don't have cash to buy now.
(我现在没有现款买。)
M:We accept credit cards or personaI checks.(个人支票)
(我们接受信用卡或个人支票。)
We can also work out a payment plan.
(我们也可以商量一个付款方式。)
W:What is your price to Europe?
(你们到欧洲的价格是多少?)
M:Our flights to Europe are guaranteed to cost less than any other major airline.
(我们到欧洲的班机,保证比其他主要的航空公司都要便宜。)
We will match or beat any major airline.
(我们可以比照或胜过其他主要航空公司的价钱。)
When you're in a rush,(匆匆忙忙)just call us and we will do your grocery shopping for you.
(当您忙的时候,只要打通电话,我们就会为您做日用商品的采购。)