一辈子够用的职场英语大全集
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Unit 11 签订入职协议

实战对话,练一练!

Dialogue 1

A: Let's come to an agreement on salary.

我们谈谈工资方面的协议吧。

B: May I see the agreement first?

能让我看下这份协议吗?

A: Of course. Here you are. Please read the agreement and sign it.

当然可以,给你。请阅读协议并签字。

B: I wonder whether the agreement has the guarantee of law or not.

我想知道这份协议是否具有法律效力。

A: Of course, you can believe us. Both sides should act according to the provisions of the agreement. Please sign the agreement.

当然有,你尽管相信我们。双方都应按协议条款办事,请签协议。

B: OK, I signed the agreement with the signature of my name.

可以,我在协议上签上了我的名字。

Dialogue 2

A: This is the contract, you could read it carefully first.

这是合同,你可以先仔细地看一下。

B: The probation period is half a year; I am afraid it is too long.

合同的试用期是半年,恐怕太长了吧。

A: If you perform well in the work, it can be shortened for three months.

如果你工作表现良好的话,试用期可以缩短为3个月。

B: It sounds great, and then I have no comments.

这还差不多,我没有意见了。

A: Then you could sign it and start to work in three days.

那么你就可以签字了,3天以后来上班。

B: I see; thank you very much.

我知道了,谢谢您。

| 常用词汇,记一记!|

sign [sa?n] v. 签订

clause [kl??z] n. 条款

standard [?st?nd?d] n. 标准

item [?a?tem,?a?t?m] n. 事项

honor an agreement 履约

probation period 试用期

announcement [?'naunsm?nt] n. 注意事项

invalid contract 无效合同

terminate the contract 终止合同

dissolve labor contract 解除劳动合同

| 核心句型,背一背!|

签订协议

1. Each of us will keep one copy of the contract. 我们双方都会保留一份合同副本。

2. If there is not any question, please sign the contract.

如果没什么问题,就请签合同吧!

3. How long will the contract period be? 合同的有效期是多长时间?

4. Could we sign the contract today? 我们今天就可以签合同吗?

5. Are you satisfied with the contents in the contract?

你对合同的内容还满意吗?

6. This is our contract; please read it carefully before you sign.

这是我们的合同,请您仔细阅读后再签字。

7. Any terms of this contract of employment not favorable to the employee is null and void according to the Labor Law.

依据劳动法规,雇佣合同中任何对雇员不利的合同条款一律无效。

8. The full terms and conditions of your employment will be stated in the employment agreement. 雇佣协议中应包括完整的雇佣条款。

9. The signing of employment contracts should abide by the general rules of contract signing. 雇佣合同的签订应遵循合同签订的一般规则。

10. The employment contract will be issued by the Human Resources Department.

该劳动合同将由人力资源部发出。

11. Are the new employee contracts ready? 新的雇佣合同准备好了吗?

12. Have you got your employment contract yet? 你拿到你的雇佣合同了吗?

13. I drew up a contract with a network company. 我与一家网络公司签订了协议。

14. When shall we sign the contract if I agree to become a member of your company?

如果被录用的话,什么时候可以和贵单位签约?

试用期

1. How long is my probation? 我的试用期多长?

2. Whether does labor contract have probation? 劳动合同是否有试用期?

3. There is a statutory period of probation of twelve weeks. 有12周的法定试用期。

4. Do employees here need to go through a probation period?

这里的员工有试用期吗?

5. Can you accept a three-month trial? 你能接受3个月的试用期吗?

6. The period of your probation is three months. 你的试用期是3个月。

7. There's a three-month probation for new recruits. 新加入的人员有3个月试用期。

8. We'll have to take you on three months' probation first.我们得先试用你3个月。

9. I want to know the wage in my probationary period.

我想问一下试用期的工资是多少。

10. The probation period can be defined by contract deadline.

试用期可以按照劳动合同签订期限来限定。

11. We can sign a contract with the guarantee of law after three-month probation.

3个月的试用期过后我们会签订一份具有法律效力的合同。

12. The probation period is included in the term of a labor contract.

试用期包含在劳动合同期内。

13. The probationary period is two months from commencement date.

从入职日起计算,您的试用期是两个月。

14. You will have this job if you measure up. 倘若试用合格,你将获得这份工作。

15. Interns are not entitled to the same treatment as a formal staff.

实习生不享有正式员工的待遇。

转正

1. After the probationary period you will confirm in your post.

试用期后你将获准正式任该职。

2. Being a full-time employee, you are well paid and can enjoy insurance.

成为正式员工就能够享受优厚待遇和保险。

3. There is an opportunity to become a full-time staff after the internship.

实习结束后,就有机会成为正式员工。

4. Trainee will be transferred as company employee after probation.

实习者将在实习结束后转为公司正式员工。

5. The recruit will be offered permanent position if his performance is satisfactory.

如果员工的表现令人满意的话,就可以成为正式员工。

6. The internship is possible to be transferred into formal staff.

实习生有机会转为正式员工。

7. Interns with excellent performance will have the chance to become permanent employees. 表现优异的实习生将有机会转正。

职场全攻略

签订劳动合同的注意事项

签订劳动合同之前,求职者一定要注意以下问题:首先,要仔细阅读合同的相关内容,包括:工作条件、工作要求、公司的劳动报酬、社会保险和福利、劳动纪律等。其次,要看合同上所列举的内容跟公司口头所承诺的有没有出入,如果有的话,要马上向公司提出疑问。一般情况下,用人单位会让劳动者签订书面合同,合同一式两份,用人单位和劳动者都各自保存一份。

职场励志名言

1. Every day I examine myself time and again.

吾日三省吾身。

2. Introspect yourself, and be your own teacher.

自我反省,做自己的老师。

3. Introspect more, improve more.

多反省,多提高。

4. To know oneself is true progress.

人贵有自知之明。

5. Introspect yourself more, complain others less.

多反省自己,少抱怨别人。