上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新
10.Preoperative Preparation术前准备
A.Sentences Commonly Used(常用语)
1.You should sign the consent.
你需要签署一份手术同意书。
2.I’ll give you an enema tonight. After that please don’t take any food or water before the operation.
今晚我要给你灌一次肠,灌肠后直至手术前请不要吃东西或喝水。
3.We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I hope you won’t worry.
我们明天就要给你做手术,希望你不要紧张/担心。
4.The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate.
给你做手术的医生很有经验,而且耐心细致。
5.We’ll give you anesthesia. Please let me know if you feel any pain during the operation.
我们会使用麻醉药,不过手术期间如果你感到疼痛,请告诉我。
6.If you have any discomfort during the operation,please don’t hesitate to tell me.
手术中有什么不舒服,请尽管告诉我,不要犹豫。
7.If you have any problems,please let me know.
有什么不舒服尽管告诉我。
8.I’m afraid you’re still too feeble to get up.
恐怕你还太虚弱,还不能下床。
9.Ring any time you need help.
需要帮助时请随时按铃。
10.If you need anything,just ring the bell.
如果你有什么需要就按铃。
11.Are you in pain?
你疼吗?
12.How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
13.The doctor needs to do some tests.
医生需要做些检查。
14.You will need an X-ray.
你需要做X线检查。
15.Do you need any pain relief?
你需要些止痛药吗?
16.The doctor needs to do some blood tests.
医生需要做血液检测。
17.I need to have a specimen of urine/faeces.
我需要一些尿液/粪便样本。
18.The doctor will come to see you as he needs to examine you.
医生一会过来给你做检查。
19.Show me where the pain is.
指给我看哪里疼。
20.What are your symptoms?
你有什么症状吗?
21.How long have you had this pain?
这种疼痛持续多久了?
22.Have you been able to eat?
你能进食了吗?
23.Have you passed urine?
你排尿了吗?
24.The doctor has ordered a CT scan.
医生给你安排了CT扫描。
25.The doctor would like you to have an ECG test.
医生希望你做一下心电图检测。
26.When did you last have your bowels open,was it normal?
上次大便是什么时候,正常吗?
27.Do you have diarrhea?
你腹泻吗?
28.Is there anything you would like to ask me?
你还有什么需要问我的吗?
29.Has the doctor told you that you might need surgery?
医生告诉过你需要进行手术吗?
30.The doctor says you will need surgery.
医生说你需要接受手术。
31.The doctor has said that you need a lumbar puncture.
医生说你需要接受腰椎穿刺。
32.The doctor has said you are going to need an angioplasty(angiogram).
医生说你需要做血管造影术。
33.You will have the results of your tests later today,the doctor will come and tell you.
化验结果今天晚些时候会出来,医生会过来告诉你结果。
34.When the doctor has the results,he will come and tell you.
医生知道结果后会过来告诉你。
35.A surgeon will come to see you before you have surgery.
在你开始手术之前,外科医生会过来看你。
36.An anesthesiologist will come to see you and examine you and ask you some questions.
麻醉师会过来检查并问你一些问题。
37.The doctor has prescribed a pre-med injection for you before you come to the Operating Boom,it will help you relax.
在你进手术室之前,医生给你开了些镇静剂,可以帮助你放松下来。
38.A nurse will come and prepare you for theatre when it is time.
到时间护士会过来准备手术的一切。
39.You will go to the Operating Room on a trolley(gurney).
我们会用推车推着你进手术室。
40.After your surgery you will come back here.
手术过后你还是回来这里。
41.After your surgery you will have intravenous fuids.
手术过后你需要输液。
42.After surgery you will have a drain coming from your wound.
手术过后,你的伤口需要引流管接入。
43.After surgery you will have a urinary catheter to help you pass urine.
手术过后会用导尿管帮助你排尿。
44.You will be prescribed medication for pain relief,please tell me one of the nurses when you are in pain or discomfort.
当你疼痛或者不舒服的时候请告诉护士,我们会给你开止痛药。
45.You will be on fuids only for...(a couple of days/two days).
你只能喝流质的东西……天(两天)。
46.The doctor will come and see you,to explain how your surgery went.
医生会过来看你并告诉你手术完成的情况。
47.The surgery will explain to you what surgery you will be having and you will need to sign the consent form.
外科医生会告诉你将要进行的手术,你需要签署手术同意书。
48.Because you are having an invasive procedure,you will need to sign a consent form.
因为你将要进行开刀手术,你需要签署手术同意书。
49.The doctor will explain exactly what he is going to do,the risks involved and what would happen if you did not have this surgery,you will then need to sign the consent form agreeing to the procedure.
医生会如实告知你他接下来将要做的事情,这样做涉及的风险以及你不进行手术会发生的后果。你需要签署手术同意书,同意进行手术。
50.The doctor will be unable to perform this procedure,if you do not sign the consent form agreeing to it.
如果你不签署手术同意书同意这么做,医生将没法给你动手术。
51.If you do not understand everything the doctor says,the hospital can get you an interpreter.
如果你听不懂医生说的话,医院可以给你找个翻译。
B.Situational Conversation(情景会话)
(1)
Nurse: Miss Li,your condition has been better and you are scheduled to have an operation next Thursday.
护士: 王小姐,你的状况好一点了,因此下周四我们给你安排了手术。
Patient: Can you give me some advice?
病人: 能给我些建议吗?
Nurse: You have such beautiful long hair,Miss Wang.
护士: 你有一头漂亮的头发。
Patient: Thank you,nurse.
病人: 谢谢你,护士。
Nurse: Would you mind having it cut?
护士: 你介意把头发剪掉吗?
Patient: I don’t want to lose it. But if it’s necessary indeed,I think I will have to.
病人: 我不想,但如果一定要剪,我也只能那样了。
Nurse: It is necessary for the operation. Someone will take care of that before the operation.Don’t worry,you’ll have it again just in a couple of months,I believe. Also I’ll give you this polish remover and several cotton balls. So you can take off your fnger nail polish.
护士: 做手术必须剪掉头发,术前会有人为你剪的。不过别担心,在几个月内你又会有一头漂亮的头发的。我还会给你一瓶去甲油和一些棉球,用它来去掉你指甲油的颜色。
Patient: Could you tell me the reason for that?
病人: 为什么?
Nurse: Because during the operation,we need to examine the color changes of your nail bed for assessing your condition. Also,it’ll interfere with pulse oximeter readings. On Thursday morning,I’ll give you a hospital gown to wear during surgery. Do remember to take off all your clothes including underwear.
护士: 因为在手术中,我们要观察你甲床的颜色以便及时监控你的身体状况。同时,它也会影响血氧定量计的读数。下周四早上我会给你拿一套手术服,记住脱掉所有的衣服包括内衣,换上手术服。
Patient: Nurse,may I wear my wedding ring?
病人: 护士,我可以戴结婚戒指吗?
Nurse: I’m afraid not. It could cut off the circulation if your fngers swell during the surgery.Have you any dentures?
护士: 恐怕不行。在手术中,手指发胀会影响血液循环。你戴了假牙吗?
Patient: Yes,I have.
病人: 是的。
Nurse: Well,you must remove them in the evening of next Wednesday,because they can slip during the surgery and block the airway. By the way,you must remove your contact lenses as well.
护士: 你必须在下周三晚上把它取下,否则在手术中它会滑落,导致呼吸道阻塞。顺便说一下,你还必须把隐形眼镜取出来。
(2)
Before Operation 在手术前
Nurse: Good morning,Mr. Li. How are you feeling today?
护士: 早安,李先生,今天你好吗?
Patient: Not too bad. Did they tell you that Dr Zhang,head of the surgery department had decided to perform gastrectomy on me?
病人: 还不错。他们有没有告诉你外科张主任决定要给我做胃切除术?
Nurse: Yes. I took part in the discussion on your treatment. It was decided that you should undergo surgery. I was afraid that you would worry about it,so I’ll come to put you at ease.
护士: 是的。我参加了有关你的治疗方案的讨论。已决定对你进行手术。我担心你会紧张,所以来解除你的顾虑。
Patient: Of course,I’m worried. I know it is a major operation.
病人: 的确有点紧张。因为我知道这是一个大手术。
Nurse: Please don’t worry. I will explain everything to you.
护士: 请不要紧张。我可以详细对你讲讲。
Patient: That’s fne.
病人: 太好啦。
Nurse: We know you have had gastric ulcer for many years and it is getting worse. According your X-ray pictures,we think it is wise to do a partial gastrectomy on you. This will relieve you from further stomach pain.
护士: 我们知道你得溃疡病已多年了,而且愈来愈严重。根据你的X线检查结果,我们认为你最好做胃部分切除术,这样你就不会再胃痛了。
Patient: I’m glad you have decided to do that because the pain has affected my life and work.
病人: 我很高兴你们这样做,因为胃痛已经影响了我的生活和工作。
Nurse: Now let me tell you something about what we should do before and after the operation.First of all,we must take care that you do not catch cold or run a fever. You should start using a bedpan now in order to accustom yourself to it.
护士: 现在让我给你讲讲手术前后应注意的问题。首先,在手术前别着凉,别感冒发烧。你现在要在床上练习使用便盆,免得术后不习惯。
Patient: Why do I have to use a bedpan?
病人: 我为什么要在床上用便盆?
Nurse: Because after the operation you will not be able to get up to go to the toilet.
护士: 因为手术后你不能下床到厕所去。
Nurse: The day before the operation the anesthetists will come to visit you and select the most suitable anesthetics for you. Then we’ll let you have a good night’s sleep.
护士: 手术前一天麻醉师会来看你。他们将为你选择最合适的麻醉药。到晚上让你睡个好觉。
Nurse: The next morning we will take you to the operation room and introduce you to the medical staff there.
护士: 第二天早上,我们送你到手术室,并把你介绍给那里的医务人员。
Nurse: While you are in the operation room,we will change your bed and make it warm and comfortable for you when you return. After the operation,an anesthetist will come back with you and observe you on the way. A nurse will then be responsible to look after you. She will come frequently to see about your condition and to take your blood pressure and pulse rate.
护士: 你在手术室时,我们要在病房给你准备一个温暖而舒适的床铺。手术结束后,会有麻醉师护送你到病房,并在路上观察你的情况。还有一位护士负责护理你。她将经常观察你的病情,给你测血压和脉搏。
Patient: Can I eat anything after the operation?
病人: 手术后我能吃东西吗?
Nurse: No. You will be give intravenous infusion not only after but even during the operation.We will put you on a liquid diet soon after your condition permits.
护士: 不能。在手术和手术后,都要给你静脉输液。以后根据你的病情,可以给你吃流质饮食。
Patient: Will I be allowed to move a little after the operation?
病人: 我手术后能动吗?
Nurse: You should try to turn over slightly. It will promote your bowel movement and eliminate the gas in the abdomen.
护士: 你可以轻轻地翻身。这样可以促使你的肠蠕动,对排便和排气都有帮助。
Patient: Will the wound be awfully painful?
病人: 伤口会痛吗?
Nurse: There may be slight pain which I am sure you can stand. If it distresses you too much,we will give you something for it.
护士: 可能有轻微疼痛,但是我可以肯定你会经受得住。如果实在痛得厉害,我们可以给你用点药。
Patient: Thank you for your explanation. When will I be able to leave the hospital?
病人: 谢谢你的说明,我什么时候可以出院?
Nurse: Your sutures may be removed seven days after the operation. Then you can go home if everything goes smoothly. Before you leave,I will tell you how to take care of yourself at home.
护士: 手术后7天可以拆线。如果一切顺利,你就可以出院了。在你出院前,我会告诉你在家里应注意的事情。
Patient: Thank you for your kindness.
病人: 多谢你。
Nurse: You are welcome.
护士: 不客气。
(3)
Ward Round Conversation after Admission 巡诊对话
Nurse: Hello,Mrs. Smith,Dr. Wang is coming to ask you questions similar to the questions the doctor in outpatients asked you and also examine you,is that OK?
护士: 你好,史密斯夫人,王医生会过来询问一些门诊医生问过的类似问题并对你进行检查,这样可以吗?
Patient: Yes,sure,do you have any idea what may be wrong with me?
病人: 是的,当然。你觉得我有可能是什么问题?
Nurse: The doctor might have to do some more tests,before he has an answer.
护士: 医生可能需要做更多的检测才能得出结论。
Patient: What tests will he be doing?
病人: 他将会做哪些检测?
Nurse: I’m not sure until he examines you and asks you some more questions,but he might do some more blood tests,maybe take another X-ray of your chest and he might need a specimen of sputum.
护士: 这要等到他检查并问过你问题后才清楚,他可能会做一些血液检测、胸部X线检查和唾液检测。
Patient: How long do I need to stay in hospital?
病人: 我需要住院多久?
Nurse: As soon as the doctor knows what the problem is,he will treat you,and as soon as you’re better you can go home.
护士: 医生一确诊就会马上治疗,只要你有了好转就可以出院。
Patient: Will I need any medication?
病人: 我需要吃什么药吗?
Nurse: You might need to take medication,if so the doctor will prescribe some for you.
护士: 如果医生给你开了药你就需要吃。
Patient: Do I need to have this oxygen mask on all the time?
病人: 我需要一直戴着这个氧气面罩吗?
Nurse: Yes,you do I’m afraid,because you are having trouble breathing,it will help you.
护士: 是的,恐怕是这样。你呼吸困难,它能帮助你。
Patient: When will you know what’s wrong with me?
病人: 什么时候能确诊呢?
Nurse: As soon as the doctor has all the test results,he will let you know.
护士: 所有检查结果之后,医生会过来告诉你。
Patient: Can I get out of bed and walk around?
病人: 我能下床走走吗?
Nurse: I’m sorry you can’t at the moment,as you need to have the oxygen. But you can sit next to the bed if you like,I will help you.
护士: 很抱歉,你现在不能,因为你需要戴着氧气面罩。不过你可以坐在床边,如果需要那样坐,我会帮助你。
(4)
Ward Round Conversation 巡诊对话
Nurse: Good morning,Mrs. Jones,did you sleep well?
护士: 早上好,琼斯夫人,你睡得好吗?
Patient: No,not very well,nurse.
病人: 不是很好,护士小姐。
Patient: When will I get the results from my tests? Where do I have to go to have the tests? I don’t speak any Chinese.
病人: 检测结果什么时候出来?该去哪里做检查?我不懂中文。
Nurse: Please don’t worry,I will go with you,and explain to you what is happening,the doctor will have the results later today and he will come and see you then.
护士: 请不要担心,我会带你过去给你解释接下来的事情。今天晚些时候医生就能拿到检测结果,到时他会过来看你。
Patient: What will happen if I need an operation(surgery)?
病人: 如果我需要动手术的话,该怎么做?
Nurse: It will be the same procedure as in your country,you will have to starve for at least eight hours before surgery. The surgeon and anesthesiologist will come and see you,the anesthesiologist will ask you a few questions about your general health,and prescribe any pre-med he might like you to have. The surgery will discuss with you the surgery he will perform,and ask you to sign a consent form. And a few hours before your surgery a nurse will prepare you for surgery,and escort you to the operating rooms when the time comes.
护士: 手术的程序步骤和你们国家的差不多,你手术前8小时不能进食,外科医生和麻醉师会先过来看你,麻醉师会问你一些身体健康情况,给你开一些药。外科医生会跟你讨论一下将要进行的手术,要求你签一份手术同意书。手术开始前几个小时,护士会开始准备,手术时间到的时候会护送你进入手术室。
Patient: Am I able to walk around if I want to?
病人: 我能下来走走吗?如果我想的话?
Nurse: Well,you will be having an intravenous drip,so you will need to be very careful if you want to walk around,you will need to ask me or one of the other nurses if they can help you.
护士: 你将要打点滴,如果你确实想要走走的话必须非常小心,最好是先问问我或者其他护士是不是能够帮你。
Patient: Can I have something to eat,something light?
病人: 我能吃点清淡的东西吗?
Nurse: No,I’m afraid not,just sips of water for now in case you need surgery.
护士: 不,恐怕不行。只能喝一点点水,因为你要动手术。
Patient: Oh OK,can I have visitors?
病人: 哦,好的,能探访吗?
Nurse: Yes,of course. Are there any other questions you would like to ask me?
护士: 当然可以,还有什么问题需要问我的吗?
Patient: No,not right now,thanks,maybe later.
病人: 没有了,现在没有,谢谢。
Nurse: If you have any problems please ask me or any of the nurses,if we can’t help you,we will fnd someone who can.
护士: 如果你有什么问题,你可以问我或其他护士,如果我们不知道怎么办,我们可以找知道的人来帮助你。
Patient: OK,thanks very much.
病人: 好的,非常感谢。
Nurse: You’re welcome,see you later.
护士: 不客气,一会见。
(5)
Telling a Patient Needing Surgery 告知病人动手术
Nurse: Mrs. Jones,has the doctor discussed with you the results of your tests?
护士: 琼斯夫人,医生告诉过你检测结果吗?
Patient: Yes,he has. When am I going to have surgery?
病人: 是的,他说过。我什么时候动手术?
Nurse: Surgery has been scheduled for later on today about 16:00.
护士: 手术已经预订在今天稍晚些时候,大约下午4点。
Patient: Is it OK to have surgery so soon,is it an emergency?
病人: 我这么快动手术合适吗?很紧急吗?
Nurse: Yes,the surgery needs to do it as soon as possible,you have only had intravenous fuids since you came to hospital,and so it will be safe to do it this afternoon.
护士: 是的,需要尽快进行手术。从你进医院我们就只给你静脉输液,因此在今天下午可以进行手术。
Patient: So what’s going to happen now?
病人: 那现在该做什么?
Nurse: A surgery will come to see you before you have surgery and explain what he is going to do and ask you to sign a consent form.
护士: 一个外科医生将在手术之前过来看你并向你解释他将做的事情,同时会要求你签手术同意书。
Patient: Oh,OK. Does he understand English?
病人: 哦,好的。他懂英文吗?
Nurse: If you do not understand,please say and we will arrange for a translator(interpreter).
护士: 如果你听不懂他的话,请告诉我们以便安排翻译。
Patient: Will that be OK? The surgeon won’t be offended,will he?
病人: 那样行吗?外科医生不会生气?
Nurse: No,of course not,also an anesthesiologist will come to see you and examine you and ask you some questions.
护士: 当然不会。麻醉师也会过来看你并做检查,同时问一些问题。
Patient: Will I have a pre-med(medication)injection before I go?
病人: 在手术之前,我是否要注射镇静剂吗?
Nurse: If you think you need one,please ask the anesthesiologist and he can prescribe a premed injection before you come to the Operating Room.
护士: 如果你觉得需要,请在来手术室之前叫麻醉师给开出镇静剂。
Patient: So what do I do now?
病人: 那我现在做什么?
Nurse: A nurse will come and prepare you for theatre when it is time; and you will go to the Operating Room on a trolley and after your surgery you will come back here.
护士: 时间一到,护士会过来为你做去手术室的准备。你将被用轮椅推进手术室,结束之后请回到这里。
Patient: How long will the operation take? What will happen?
病人: 手术将持续多久?将会怎样?
Nurse: It is hard to say,the surgeon will explain when he comes to see you.
护士: 很难说,外科医生过来时会给你解释。
Patient: Oh,OK.
病人: 噢,好的!
Nurse: The doctor has prescribed medication for your abdominal pain. Please tell a nurse if you are in pain or discomfort. She will then give you an injection to help.
护士: 医生已经为你的腹痛开药了。如果疼痛或不舒服,请告诉护士,她会给你注射。
Patient: OK,thanks very much.
病人: 好的,谢谢!
Nurse: Please call me if you have any problems.
护士: 如果有什么问题,请呼叫我。
Patient: OK,nurse,thanks.
病人: 好的,谢谢你,护士小姐。