英汉对照护理英语会话(第2版)
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

7.Description of Pain描述疼痛

A.Sentences Commonly Used(常用语)
1.Do you get this pain all the time?
是一直疼痛吗?
2.Do you get this pain all the time or intermittently?
是一直的还是间歇性的疼痛?
3.Do you get this pain all the time or on and off?
是一直的还是间歇性的疼痛?
4.Do you get this pain often?
你经常这样痛吗?
5.How often do you get this pain?
你经常这样痛吗?
6.Have you had this pain before?
以前有过这种痛吗?
7.When did you last have an attack like this?
上次发作是什么时候?
8.When was the last time you had this pain?
上次发作是什么时候?
9.How long since the last attack?
距离上次发作有多长时间了?
10.When do you have this pain?
什么时候开始痛的?
11.How long does the pain last for?
疼痛持续多久了?
12.Do you have this pain at certain times of the day?
疼痛是每天在固定时间发作吗?
13.Do you have this pain after eating?
当你吃完饭之后疼痛发作吗?
14.Do you have this pain after exercise?
当你运动之后疼痛发作吗?
15.Do you have this pain when you are feeling upset,angry or anxious?
当你心烦、生气或焦虑的时候疼痛发作吗?
16.What do you mean by that?
你指的是什么?
17.Please explain what you mean by that.
请给我详细描述一下你具体指的是什么。
18.If I say to you that 1 means no pain,and 10 means severe pain,what number would you give your pain?
如果1代表不疼,10代表剧烈疼痛的话,你觉得你是属于哪个级别?
19.Do you take any pain relief? / Do you take any painkillers?
你吃过什么止痛药?
20.Did the tablets relieve the pain?
止痛药有效吗?
21.Do you have pain?
你有疼痛感吗?
22.Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
23.Are you in much pain?
你疼得厉害吗?
24.How long have you had this pain?
你感到这种痛有多久了?
25.Have you ever had this pain before?
以前你有过这种疼痛吗?
26.Can you describe the pain?
你能描述一下怎么个疼法吗?
27.What does your pain feel like?
你的疼痛是什么样的感觉?
28.What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的疼痛?
29.What sort of pain have you been having?
你的疼痛是哪种类型的?
30.Does the pain come on after or before meals?
疼痛出现在饭前还是饭后?
31.Did the pain come on suddenly?
疼痛是突然出现的吗?
32.Does the pain wake you from sleep?
把你疼醒了吗?
33.Does the pain keep you from working?
疼痛是否让你无法工作?
34.Does the pain move?
疼痛有转移吗?
35.Is there any radiation of the pain to the shoulder?
疼痛放射到肩部吗?
36.Does this happen more at night or in the morning?
这种情况夜间发生的多还是白天发生的多?
37.Where is the pain?
哪儿痛?
38.Where does it hurt?
哪儿痛?
39.Where do you feel a pain?
你哪里痛?
40.Do you have headaches?
你头痛吗?
41.Where do you get the headaches?
你头的哪个地方感到痛?
42.Do you have migraines?
你是偏头痛吗?
43.Do you have any pain in your eyes?
你眼睛痛吗?
44.Do your ears ache?
你耳朵疼吗?
45.Do you have sore throats?
你咽喉/嗓子痛吗?
46.How long have you been having sore throats?
你嗓子疼有多长时间了?
47.Does it hurt when you open your mouth?
你张嘴的时候痛吗?
48.Do you have toothaches?
你牙痛吗?
49.Have you ever had chest pain or discomfort?
你曾经有过胸痛或胸部不适感吗?
50.Do you have abdominal pain?
你腹痛吗?
51.Is your tummy still sore?
你肚子还痛吗?
52.Are your breasts painful?
你乳房痛吗?
53.Does your back ache?
你背部疼痛吗?
54.Does the pain seem to move to your shoulder or back?
疼痛是不是转移到你的肩膀或者后背去了?
55.Do your legs hurt when you walk?
你走路时腿痛吗?
56.Do you ache all over?
你感到全身都痛吗?
57.Do you have pain when you urinate?
你排尿时痛吗?
58.Does it hurt when I press here?
我按这里时你感到痛吗?
59.Show me where it hurts.
给我看看哪儿痛?
60.Will you point to me where it hurts?
你能给我指一下哪儿痛吗?
61.Please point with your fnger where it hurts the most.
请用手指出最痛点在什么部位。
62.Tell me exactly where it hurts.
告诉我疼痛的准确部位。
63.Does it hurt when you move?
活动时痛吗?
64.Do it help if you lie still?
如果你躺着不动,是不是感觉好一些?
65.Does any position help you to feel more comfortable?
有什么姿势会使你感到稍微舒服一些吗?
66.Is there anything you do that makes it better?
有没有什么减轻疼痛的方式?
67.What sort of things have you tried to make it better?
你试过用什么方法可以让这种症状好些吗?
68.Does it get better the more you move around?
是不是活动越多感觉越好?
69.Is the pain getting less?
疼痛减轻一些吗?
B.Situational Conversation(情景会话)
(1)
Nurse: Mrs. Smith,you look fushed,are you feeling OK?
护士: 史密斯夫人,你看起来脸很红,没事吧?
Mrs. Smith: Yes,thank you,I’m just feeling hot.
史密斯夫人: 是的,谢谢你。我就是有点热而已。
(2)
Nurse: Mr. Jones,does your knee hurt?
护士: 琼斯先生,你的膝盖痛吗?
Mr. Jones: No,nurse,it doesn’t hurt,it feels numb.
琼斯先生: 不痛,就是有点麻。
(3)
Nurse: Can you tell me what the problem is?
护士: 请问你能告诉我哪里不舒服?
Miss Davis: I have an aching feeling in my shoulder and tingling in my fngers.
戴维斯小姐: 我的肩膀疼痛,手指发麻。
(4)
Ms. Rose: I have a red,blotchy rash on my body; I have had it for two days now.
罗斯女士: 我身上起了红色疱疹,有两天时间了。
Nurse: Is it itchy? Does it cause you any pain?
护士: 你感觉痒吗?痛不痛?
Ms. Rose: No,it doesn’t really hurt. It stings when I scratch it.
罗斯女士: 不,不是很痛。但是挠的时候有刺痛感。
Nurse: Do you have any other problems?
护士: 除此之外还有什么症状吗?
Ms. Rose: No,there is nothing else wrong.
罗斯女士: 没有了。
Nurse: OK,I’ll tell the doctor to come and see you.
护士: 好的,我叫医生过来看你。
(5)
Nurse: Have you been feeling breathless,since you have had this chest pain?
护士: 你胸痛以来有没有感到气短?
Ms. Smith: Yes,I have been feeling a little breathless.
史密斯女士: 是的,一直感觉有点气短。
Nurse: How bad is your chest pain? What does it feel like?
护士: 你胸痛程度如何?感觉像怎么样的?
Ms. Smith: It feel like a sharp pain when I breathe in.
史密斯女士: 当我吸气的时候感到锐痛。
(6)
Nurse: How can I help you?
护士: 有什么我能帮你?
Mr. Jones: I think I have damaged my elbow.
琼斯先生: 我想我的肘部受伤了。
Nurse: Why,what is the problem with it?
护士: 你的肘部怎么了
Mr. Jones: It is very painful when I straighten my arm.
琼斯先生: 当我伸直手臂的时候感到很痛。
Nurse: What does the pain feel like?
护士: 是怎么样的一种痛?
Mr. Jones: It feels like a sharp stabbing pain every time I stretch my arm out.
琼斯先生: 我的手臂每次伸直的时候都感到强烈的刺痛。
Nurse: How long have you had this?
护士: 你这样持续多久了?
Mr. Jones: A few days now.
琼斯先生: 有好几天了。
Nurse: Have you had an accident or done any exercise that could have damaged your elbow?
护士: 你有遇到什么意外伤害或者进行过可能伤到肘部的运动吗?
Mr. Jones: No,not that,I can remember.
琼斯先生: 没有,我记得没有。
Nurse: I’ll get the doctor to examine your elbow.
护士: 我让医生过来检查一下你的肘部。
(7)
Nurse: So tell me how you are feeling in yourself.
护士: 那么告诉我你现在是什么感觉。
Ms. Rose: I feel rather tired and a bit depressed,though I don’t know why.
罗斯女士: 我感到很困,而且莫名其妙的抑郁。
Nurse: Has anything happened in your life to make you feel this way?
护士: 最近生活上有遇到什么变故吗?
Ms. Rose: No,I don’t think so.
罗斯女士: 没有,我不这么认为。
(8)
Nurse: You tell me you have a pain in your left shoulder and neck,what does the pain feel like?
护士: 你说你的左肩膀和脖子痛,是怎么样的一种痛?
Mr. Brown: It feels like a dull ache,and when I move my neck or arm it feels like a sharp pain.
布朗先生: 感觉像钝痛,当我扭脖子或者手臂的时候感到锐痛。
Nurse: Does the pain radiate down your arm?
护士: 疼痛放射到你的手臂吗?
Mr. Brown: Yes,it does sometimes; it makes my upper arm muscle feel bruised to touch and it aches some days.
布朗先生: 是的,有时候是这样。我的上臂摸起来像是挫伤了,痛好几天了。
Nurse: Is the pain in your arm there all the time?
护士: 你的手臂一直这么痛吗?
Mr. Brown: No,not all the time,on and off.
布朗先生: 不是,时痛时不痛。
Nurse: I’ll tell the doctor to examine your neck,and you may need a neck X-ray.
护士: 我让医生过来检查一下你的脖子,你可能还需做X线检查。
Mr. Brown: OK,thanks.
布朗先生: 好的,谢谢!
(9)
Nurse: You told me that you gave your pain a score of 8,have you taken painkillers I gave you?
护士: 你跟我说你的背很疼,并且形容你的疼痛程度是8,你吃止痛药吗?
Mrs. White: Yes,I have.
怀特夫人: 是的,我吃了。
Nurse: Did the tablets relieve the pain?
护士: 止痛药减轻疼痛了吗?
Mrs. White: No,not really.
怀特夫人: 没有,不是很有效。
Nurse: Did they reduce the pain at all?
护士: 一点效果都没有吗?
Mrs. White: Maybe some.
怀特夫人: 可能有点吧。
Nurse: If your score for pain was 8 before taking pain relief,what number is it after taking the painkillers?
护士: 如果在吃药之前疼痛程度是8,那么吃了药之后是多少呢?
Mrs. White: Oh,maybe about 6.
怀特夫人: 哦,大概是6.