一辈子够用的英语万用会话10000句
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

7 乘飞机出行

Dialogue 对话 MP3 04-07

Steven feels uncomfortable now. An air stewardess comes and asks about his trouble.


Air stewardess:Sir, what's wrong with you?

Steven:I have a spasm of nausea and dizziness.

Air stewardess:Have you ever suffered from airsickness before? You're probably airsick.

Steven:No, this is the first time on a plane. Maybe you are right. Please get me some pills.

Air stewardess:OK. I will get some for you. There's an airsickness bag behind the seat in front of you. Please wait me for a moment. (Go away for a few minutes, and now she comes back. ) Here are two pills. And the water is in the glass too. Please take the pills with water.

Steven:Thank you very much. (Take the pills. )

Air stewardess:Are you feeling better now?

Steven:Much better now. Thanks again.

Air stewardess:My pleasure.


史蒂文现在感觉不舒服。一位空姐走过来,询问他怎么了。


空姐:先生,你怎么了?

史蒂文:我突然感觉想呕吐和眩晕。

空姐:您曾经晕过飞机吗?您可能是晕机。

史蒂文:没有,这是我第一次坐飞机。也许你说对了,给我些晕机药。

空姐:好的。我给你取些来。在你前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。请稍等一会。(离开了一会儿,她现在回来了。)这是两粒药片。杯子里是水。请用水服下药片。

史蒂文:非常感谢!(服下药片。)

空姐:现在好些了吗?

史蒂文:好多了,再次谢谢你。

空姐:很乐意为你服务。

Vocabulary and Phrases 单词和短语

spasm [ˈspæzəm]n.痉挛,突发,一阵

nausea [ˈnɔːsjə]n.恶心,反胃,作呕,极端的厌恶

dizziness [ˈdɪzɪnɪs]n.头昏眼花,眩晕

Key Sentences 核心句型

空姐服务话语

1 Morning, sir, welcome board! 早上好,先生。欢迎登机!

2 May I introduce myself? I'm Yuhua, the chief purser of this flight.请允许我自我介绍。我叫余华,本次航班的乘务长。

3 Here you are, sir, an aisle seat on the left side.是这儿,先生,左边靠过道的位置。

4 I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat because 20C is two rows behind you on the other side of the aisle.恐怕您坐错位子了,因为20C正好在过道那边的后两排。

5 Your seat is over there.您的座位在那边。

6 Follow me, please, and your seat is in the middle of the cabin.请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。

7 If you need us for anything, just push the button.如果您有事要找我们,就按这个按钮。

8 This is a short range flight and we will only be serving a snack.这是短途航线,我们只供应点心。

9 Please check that your seat belt is fastened.请检查一下您的安全带是否系好。

10 Please keep your seat belt fastened.请系好安全带。

实用句型,也可以这样说

(也可以这样说:Put on your seat belt, please.

Fasten your seat belt, please.

Please buckle up. )

11 The plane is about to take off.飞机马上要起飞了。

12 We can't take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.由于能见度低,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。

13 Please don't walk about in the cabin.请不要在客舱内走动。

14 First class, business class, and economy class offer excellent services to passengers.头等舱、商务舱和经济舱均向乘客提供优质服务。

15 Please put your package in the overhead compartment or under your seat.请将行李放在行李架上或座位下。

16 There's an airsickness bag behind the seat in front of you.在你前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。

17 Would you like to read these newspapers or magazines?您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?

18 Another flight attendant is coming down the aisle with coffee and tea.另外一位空乘正端着咖啡和茶从走道上过来。

19 Excuse me for a second, I'll check on it.请稍等一下,我查查看。

20 When opening the overhead bin, please take care to ensure the contents do not fall out.打开座位上方的行李柜时,请您特别留意以免行李滑落下来。

21 The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。

22 Please don't forget to take along your personal belongings.下机时请不要忘了随身携带的行李。

23 Please remain seated until the "FASTEN SEAT BELT" sign is turned off and the aircraft has come to a complete stop.在安全带的指示灯没有熄灭、班机没有停妥前,请您不要离开座位。

24 I look forward to serving you again in the future.我期待着将来再次为您服务。

空姐机上紧急情况话语

1 Fasten your seat belts immediately.马上系好安全带。

2 The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。

3 Don't panic! 不要惊慌。

4 Our captain has confidence to land safely.我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。

5 All the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation, so please obey instructions from us.我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。

6 Get the extinguisher! 拿灭火器来!

7 Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on! 从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

8 Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气,一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。

9 This plane has eight emergency exits and please locate the exit nearest to you.本架飞机有8个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。

10 Open seat belts.解开安全带。

11 Leave everything behind and come this way! 别拿行李,朝这边走!

12 Jump and slide down! 跳着滑下来!

13 Put the mask over your face! 戴上氧气面罩!

14 The card in your seat pocket will tell you where the emergency exit is.您座位口袋里的卡片会告诉您安全门在哪儿。

15 Bend your head between your knees! 把头弯下来放在两膝之间!

16 Bend down and grab your ankles.弯下身来,抓住脚踝。

机上乘客要求服务话语

1 Will you bring me a box lunch?给我拿份盒饭好吗?

2 I'm feeling a little bit airsick. Please give me some pills.我有点晕机,请给我点晕机药片。

3 Do you have any medicine for airsickness?你们有没有晕机药?

(也可以这样说:Do you have pills for airsickness? )

4 Please get me a clean towel.请帮我拿条干净毛巾来。

5 It's too cold and I need another blanket.太冷了,我再要一条毯子。

6 I am thirsty, so please get me a glass of water.请给我一杯水解解渴。

7 Could you bring a blanket for me?能帮我拿一条毛毯吗?

8 Can you get me two bottles of orange juice?能拿两瓶橙汁吗?

9 Can I ask you to get a cup of tea for me?能给我拿一杯茶吗?

10 Can I order my meal from you?能点餐吗?